Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Friday -I Say A Little Prayer For You - My Best Friend's Wedding

Continuing with the wedding theme... here's one of my favorite wedding movie scenes. Rupert Evert and Cameron Diaz were great in My Best Friend's Wedding.

This also happens to be one my favorite Aretha Franklin songs.

I did watch the Royal Wedding and I am surprised how much I teared up. I loved everything about it. The pomp and circumstance, Catherine's beautiful House of McQueen dress (Sarah Burton is crazy talented), the handsome princes in their uniforms, the gorgeous Westminster Abbey.

I lost it when Prince William said, "You look beautiful" to Catherine.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing commercials for your movie and feel so proud of you, even though, I think I've only commented once before.

Anyway, I will be going to see it in theaters, just because I feel like you're my imaginary friend. :-)


Congrats!!!

-Alicia

gibber said...

LOL Alicia! It's funny how I feel like I know some bloggers like my fam via their blogs!

I love this scene from the movie, and I love this song, as you know since it made it onto my wedding cd! :)

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Alicia - grazie!! Hope you like the film.

gibber - Yes, I do remember. Great song.

Paola said...

I loved that movie.