Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perfect weather for sipping a Mojito outside.

I just came back from running errands and don't feel like doing a lick of work.

I did some writing this morning and I'm supposed to get back into the script after lunch. However, after spending times outdoors I'm really feel like chilling outside instead.

I'm so glad the heat wave has broken. I hope this weather lasts a couple of days. I know it would be pushing it to ask for the weather to stay glorious for a few weeks.

Alright, time to get off the Internet and back to work.

I leave you with a lovely picture of the Ginger Mojitos at Freni e Frizioni. I took this photo when I went there withErin during her trip Rome last month. These drinks are the bomb!

8 comments:

katerinafiore said...

OH I love love love Mojitos. They hit the spot during the brutally hot summer months :)

Gibber said...

good for you! i have so much mint in my garden...i need to start making mojitos. matt makes a mean one, but i need to learn to make it on my own!

Jen said...

I think all weather is the perfect weather for sipping a Mojito. ;-)

I hope the weather continues apace.

Eleonora Baldwin said...

My thoughts exactly...
:) Lola

erin said...

amen! (i see that I'm missing a few sips in mine when you took the photo!)

I think I'm going to attempt making these ginger ones for a party this weekend...I'll let you know how it goes!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

katerina- oh yes they do.

gibber - they're pretty easy to make.

jen - I agree. ha

lola - seriously this weather is fantastic.

erin - good luck.

carrieitly said...

Those are the best, BEST Mojitos I've had in Italy (and in my opinion only second to The Ivy's ANYWHERE). I wish I lived in Rome so I could have one right now! Lucky girl!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

carrie - I agree!