Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blame It On The Rain by Milli Vanilli

I know it's not Flashback Friday but I heard this song today and it cracked me up.

It has been raining forever it seems. I finally decided to chance it and work out this morning when the sun peeked out for two minutes. I haven't worked out in a while. It felt good.

Now it's raining again.

Yesterday I was putting on a pair of pants and noticed they were a little snug. I'm blaming it on the rain.

Man I love the 80s (the music not the fashion). Here is a "classic" from 1989.

4 comments:

Skywalker said...

Such a great pairing of songs....shame they really didn't sing them

Anonymous said...

Probably haven't seen that video since '89 - forgot how hysterically funny it is - with all the dramatic rock-star posturing.....never mind that hair!!!!

Oh lordy!

glamah16 said...

I liked them. What happened was sp tragic.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

skywalker - ha, yes it is a shame.

anna - the video is hilarious so "dramatical".

glamah16 - so did I. They were young and got in way over their heads.