Friday, October 05, 2007

I am calling an end to the strike.

At least outside of Los Angeles. Due to improved conditions I have decided to end my strike. For those new to this blog, I called a "strike" because of the deplorable dating conditions in Los Angeles. I felt I was taking charge of a situation that was forced upon me.

However, since I have been in Toronto, the talks have been going smoothly.

I cannot speak as to what will happen upon my return to the city of Angels. I was speaking to another producer who is up here for her film and she tells me the situation is unchanged.

She thought I was making things up about Toronto. Once she stepped off plane, she knew I spoke the truth. She has extended her trip. She must get her date on before she returns. Who knows when she will have one again?

9 comments:

Seville said...

I told you Toronto is a great city!

Happy strike-ending, n/cr. Enjoy the final negotiations of the contract, too.

gibber said...

Hooray! Put down your picket sign and pick up FH! :)

Anonymous said...

tracey k/ohio: WooHoo, the strike's over! Bring on the lipgloss, baby! Enjoy yourself while you can; like you said, who knows how long it'll be before anything happens in that "drought" of a town called L.A.?!? (LOL!)

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got your groove on!!!

Get the "girls" out and party like it's 1999......

Miss you,
-C

Anonymous said...

I had a two hour layover in Los Angeles once. The smell convinced me that living there was worse than smoking.

Lesson V.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Yeah! No more sciopero! Woohoo!!!!!!!

Jen said...

LOL, well, I think Toronto could have a new advertising slogan - "Come to Toronto and get your date on! Our men are hot, even if yours are not!"

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

seville - that last line was hilarous.

gibber - :)

tracey K - I know...I have to more weeks to get my flirt on.

c - I am assuming this is corrina. if so I miss you too.

forty -two - hmm, I haven't noticed any strange smells before. Maybe I'm just used to it?

sognatrice - for the time being yes, it's true.

jen - that is funny! Someone needs to contact the tourism board.

Liane Spicer said...

The more I hear about LA, the more awful it sounds. And I thought Eric Jerome Dickey was exaggerating in all those books...