Wednesday, June 27, 2007

100% Paris Free


I saw this cover at the newstand and it made me laugh. The editor said they had to comb through the issue to make sure she wasn't mentioned in the beauty/shopping sections as well.

Us Weekly was one of the places approached by Paris' reps for an exclusive. Us tried to make a deal where the money would go to the charity of Paris's choice. Her peeps rejected that deal. Hmm, I thought she had turned a new leaf and had found God in prison. Instead her greedy reps created a backlash (they wanted NBC to pay one million dollars) and now she had to be interviewed for free by Larry King. Okay this woman is loaded why should any news division pay her for an interview? I'm glad NBC was embarrased.

Hopefully she will go lay low but I don't think that is going to happen.

5 comments:

Shelley - At Home in Rome said...

Wow, I know, this is so crazy. I just left a comment on Michelle's blog since she is headed back to the States soon, to watch out for Paris mania. I read that after Larry King interviewed Paris, he was interviewed to talk about what he thought about the interview. Do you think they'll want to talk to her anorexic dog too??

All I have to say is... I'm just so touched and glad that this traumatic experience has changed her. We can all sleep soundly at night now.

Giulia said...

When I read the title, I thought that it was just your opinion of the magazine... then I saw it up in the corner. Too funny! I love the idea of having babies on the cover. Awwww
Shelley is right, we should all sleep soundly now knowing that her traumatic experience has changed her. :p

erin said...

Funny ....a friend just told me about this "paris free" thing about 30 min before I read your blog! we'll see what happens after a week of this pledge!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

LOL. Yes we can all move forward now that Paris is free!

I heard the Larry King interview was horrible. I'm going to try and keep this blog Paris Hilton free for the next couple of weeks. :)

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

1. This is hilarious and awesome, I am going right out to buy the magazine just because it IS Paris Free and I am glad to support that.

2. I am thrilled that your blog will be Paris free as well, although it has been fun to vent frustrations here... thanks.

3. Paris is a 'publicity whore' (forgive the lingo, at present, I cannot think of an alternative word that's as apropos.) so I doubt we'll be graced with her absent face. More's the pity.


Scarlett & V.