Monday, December 11, 2006

Out sick, Fergelicious

Yesterday I did something I hardly ever do...nothing. No gym, no scripts, (I did watch a movie for work), no shower. I needed to clean, work on the book and a zillion other things, but I got under a blanket on my couch and watch the Rick Steves' Italy marathon on PBS instead. I felt guity until I started sneezing again.

I hope this cold goes away soon. I do feel better this morning. I had soup for lunch yesterday and drank plenty of liquids.

I won't be able to stay in today. Too much work to do and I have a meeting this evening.

Re: Stacey Ferguson
I couldn't stand Fergie's single "London Bridge". Despite my better judgement I really like the second single "Fergelicious". It's very, very catchy.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL, yesterday I did something I hardly ever do...nothing! I didn't go to the gym, didn't clean, didn't pay any bills - pretty much didn't move off the couch all day! It must have been that kind of day.

Hope you feel better soon!

gibber said...

Yesterday, well, I DID do two loads of laundry in the morning. Then I didn't do jack shit for the rest of the day but watch football until 11:30 at night.

Remember what I said about the echinnecea (sp?) TEA (not the pills). I'm telling you..the tea is great. I mix mine with some lemongrass. I've been feeling a little blah these days, but that tea makes me feel better. I WILL NOT GET SICK, I WILL NOT GET SICK!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

thanks Kali, I feel a little better today.

gibber - I'd rather be sick now then next week. I cannot wait to get on that plane.