Friday, December 15, 2006

It's official

I'm a member of the E.U. The French Consulate called me yesterday and said my passport is ready for pick up. I'm going to pick it up today. Excellent.

I thought I would be able to get on the shorter residents line next week in St. Martin but my sister reminded me that the airport is on the Dutch side of the island (St. Maarten) so I will have to stay on the vistors line at customs. C'est la vie.

I just signed up for Intermediate Italian level 2. Two of my friends are repeating the class as well, but are going to take it on a week night. I am going to go on Saturdays. It would be great to be in the same class again but my brain is fried after work and sitting in traffic for an hour before class doesn't help. The grammer in this level was molto difficult, which is why I'm taking the class again. I will bring some earlier chapters with me over vacation to review. I haven't been in class since June. January is going to be fun. ha!

5 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Auguri! This covers both the EU passport *and* your dedication to learning italiano :)

Anonymous said...

That's great news about your passport, and I second the other commenter's wish. Auguri with learning Italian

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to take a class...and be legal :)

Shelley - At Home in Rome said...

Bravissima! Sono proprio contenta per te. E poi con il nuovo corso d'italiano ci sarà da studiare! Faccio i commenti in italiano ogni tanto, così ti tieni "in forma!" Auguri...

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

grazie tutti!!