Friday, June 30, 2006

Star Jones and Ryan Seacrest

I went to the Four Seasons last night to meet a CAA agent, who is one of my favorite people (no that is not an oxymoron) for drinks. It's been a while since I've been there. The place was packed. We bumped into one of my good friends and sitting across from us was Mr. Seacrest.

Why after we just mentioned Star Jones and her announcement, did she walk in? She went over to talk to Ryan. I know her mananger and said hi. Star is tiny! I saw her years ago in a cafe in Sag Harbor, before the big weight gain and thought she was pretty. I'm not a fan of the show. I used to love Tracey Morgan's Star "as a lawyer" skit on SNL.  However, even people who cannot stand her think the way this is going down is shady.

How did she betray ABC? Do they really think anyone would be believe Star saying she was leaving because she wanted to? It's been leaked to the press for months that she was fired. I don't know what world they are living in but in my world, when you are told your contract is not being renewed that means you are fired.

Anyway I'm sure Star will be fine. I hope the View realizes Rosie is no wallflower. She is used to running her own show, not sure how she will be as a co-host.

I am trying a new hairdresser today. She better not be late. If I miss any of the Italy vs. Ukraine game, I will not be happy. Go Totti + 10!

No comments: