Friday, June 16, 2006

Shoe sale at Barneys

I wish I had known this was going on. I would have asked the UTA agent's assistant to pick another location for lunch. Oh well.

I am very, very happy today is Friday. Cannot wait for tomorrow's USA vs Italy game. I went to the gym at 5:30, then the grocery store. I really have to deal with my messy (for me) apartment. I have been getting up at 5 to go to the gym for only a half hour or so and then writing until I have to get to work. When I get home I try to proof what I wrote that morning. As a result, I haven't vacumned, dusted or read the stack of magazines on my coffee table.

I have to re-read a script for a notes conference call at 3:00 so I will try to write for a couple hours this morning.

Ouch! Argentina dominated today. Three of their 6 goals came from subs.

1 comment:

gibber said...

I mean, 6-0? that's AMAZING.